I’ve been watching “Sex and the City” these days. You know, the series. There were many attitudes which may disagree with many people, but I think anyone has his/her right to persuade happiness. Although it sometimes bothers other people, after all, everybody has different definition about happiness. I think in the series, those four women know exactly what they want. They did suffer or sadden because some of their choices. However, I admire their braveness to make choice. They hundred-percent seize the moment in the series. They just did what they want and be what they are, most importantly, try to be happy.
I like the heroine Carrie Bradshaw, who is a columnist, most. The lives of the lovelorn and the love-seeking in New York City become her fodder for his column. As fodder for her column, single and fabulous Carrie looks to the experiences of her best friends and her own. As the result, she always sums up a series with clever sentences, which always is a question. It point out the struggle of the city men and women and also their attitude toward love and relationship. The situations they met also happen around us. We laugh and sigh or feel sorry about something as heroine in the series feel. It gives an option or, in some degree, an answer to some emotional problems which happen everyday. It is like samples, which show us how people would react when they encounter similar situation. The series help me know more about men and women and most importantly, the cleverish wits in the series with sense of humor make me laugh.
沒有留言:
張貼留言