2007年11月9日 星期五
I've been wondering.....
I've been wondering these day that why people always wearing mask. There are very few people show truly themself when they first meet someone. People always try to behave polite or gentle, in my opinion, I think that makes me feel like a doll. These kind of manner to get along with people gradually become a fomula. If someone doesn't behave like which the society wish him to be, then s/he will be considered wicked or weird. It seems like that everyone is controlled by some concealed power. In the matter of fact, it is us who bound ourself. Especially in Taiwan, Confucianism tells us from our text books through out whole education system, that we should act this and that to make youself suitable for the society. I mean, it's good to keep order, but I can't help but to wonder, "Must it be that complicated?" I think order is good but when it kill everybody's imagination, especially kids' imagination, then maybe we should reconsider if those ancient philosophy still acceptable for the modern society like present. I am not try to be misanthropic or what. I just think that it will be more fun to encourage children to use their imagination instead of force them memorize those belated philosophy. That's me. It is just a little comment about the society. I am not an anarchist. Don't call the policeXD.
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言