2007年11月16日 星期五
No title
Well, it is another Friday. Time goes by. My sophomore year has already gone by a quarter. I have no idea what I have done in these days. I just feel like overwhelmed. Sometimes you just can’t get the thing which you really want done. We always think about doing this and that. Apparently most of them stay in our mind and never been fulfilled. This is kind of pathetic and alarming for me. I know if this situation keep going and going. There will be someday I will just give them up and try to focus my whole heart with so-called reality. Then I will become a grown man or matured without any imagination. For me, I am pretty sure that I don’t want this happen to me. I prefer the feeling that there is a little boy living in my mind no matter time goes by. I cherish that naivete and I believe it is that naivete which makes me happy. That is the key to make me optimistic. That is the key for me to get rid of daily routines and hide from noisy world. You know, you can’t satisfy everyone’s need. If you just live for satisfy people, and then your life will be nothing. I don’t care what people think. I just want to be myself. Although it seems a little bit childish.
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言