2007年12月7日 星期五

Frustrated

Well, another week has passed. Suddenly, this semester is about to end. I am confused. Is it really the life I want? I just feel overwhelmed by assignments, school works and part-time job. For the long time I have persuaded something, is it really important? Do I choose the right path? There are questions all over my world. I can’t see myself. Where is my position? On the other hand, even myself, do I really know what I want?
Or I am just fitting somebody else’s expectation? Days and weeks go by. Suddenly I am a sophomore. The world is too big to explore through my inadequacy ability. However, I still don’t know what acquisitions I need to acquire. Isn’t it worthy to upset with?
Time goes by and it won’t wait for anybody. Maybe it is time for me to think about what I should do in the future. I could slow down my path and find out where I am. I believe that I will find my way no matter where it head to. After all, the future has numberless possibilities waiting for me to reveal. I guess what I can do now is pull myself together and do my best. At least, I need to survive this semester. There is no any room for me to get any trouble anymore.

沒有留言: