2007年10月5日 星期五

The Jungle Law

Recently, I’ve read a book which is about a revolution hero of South American. He is named Ernest Che Cuevara who is a guerilla leader of whom in charge of many assaults against Capitalism oppression toward The Third World countries. He devoted himself to fight for freedom of South American people. Some people consider him as an anarchist, but I rather consider him as a freedom fighter. No matter on the aspects of politic divergences and life itself.
The book is a traveling diary when he was 24 years old. His friend and he rode motorcycles from Argentina through the almost whole South America. The book record what he saw and heard during the traveling through a young and fearless soul. All the beautiful landscapes and magnificence of South America were like sparkling jewels which inspired young Cuevara’s mind. Except the spectacular beauties of landscape, the sorrows and tears of oppressed people under the colonialism and capitalism would also shock the young spirit of revolutionist.
People believe that it is the trip which makes him make up his mind to change the life of South-America people.
I couldn’t be more agree that a college graduated student should walk out and know the world through their own senses. People say that students are living in the ivory tower. There are too many beauties and too many cruelties in this world. We are too naïve to understand. Although we have absorbed much academic knowledge in the field which we majored, I have sufficient reasons to believe that we haven’t well-prepared yet for the brutal realities of this world. On my opinion, I think that we won’t be well-prepared until we really know this world. A trip to a strange place, maybe go aboard, can be a good idea for a freshman of society to realize how cruel or how magnificent of this world. I strongly believe that no one can easily survive in the world of the jungle law before he/she has known the world well.

沒有留言: