2007年10月19日 星期五
Day dreaming XD
I am sitting in the cafe shop where I do the part-time job at, and listen to the Italian guy, who play live band in our store, singing 60s songs. He play nice guitar, and he is such a nice guy. He always tell us (I mean another co-workers and I.) about his experiences in Europe. I am thinking that it gotta be great to travel around the world, but it will no doubt cost a lot of money. It doesn’t matter. If I want to go to a trip to Europe, a credit card probably will be the only thing I bring. Ha! It won’t be any fun if I got everything set. I don’t like schedule, especially when I plan to go traveling. I like the feeling that with no bound. I can spent as much time as I want to know a place by my own senses like I said in the journal, which talked about Che Cuevara. Maybe someday, I will take myself as a traveler for a while. I want to get rid of stresses or daily routine life, and go many places. I want to go Europe, to see how brilliant those places we read from the textbook do. It must be great to experience these but own feet, just like the old Chinese proverb say, “It is more practical you experience yourself than you just read from books.”
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
1 則留言:
If you have the chance to travel around Europe, which countries would you like to go?
張貼留言