2007年10月12日 星期五
Diary
It seems like another week has passed. These days I can't help but feel my days become more and more busy. Everything overwhelmed, like a flood. I have a part-time job, a tutoring, and not mention there are many school works for me to handle, but actually I enjoy this kind of substantiality. I’ve been too leisure during summer vacation. I don’t think that is a good idea for a college student. Although it is really busy, I still have time to read the extracurricular books and even play some PC games. Because of these reasons, I have nothing to complain about. The freshmen camping in our department is about to begin, so it is no doubt that it will be more and more busy in a least a month to come. In my opinion, I rather busy than have nothing to do.
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言