2008年4月4日 星期五

Spring Vacation !!!

Ha~here comes the spring vacation! I have plenty of plan. First, I am going to go to Kenting. It has been quite a long time since I went to Kenting last time. There is big series of rock'n roll and music concert which hold during spring vacation. Although it costs a lot of money. I still think it worth to go there and have a fun. It's spring time, after all. Everybody deserves a good time and good start at the first season of a year. Fortunately, we have a whole week vacation which allow me to do some arrangement without worrying about schedule. I wish I could have fun there. Actually, I think I will. I get some friends who are going there, too. Furthermore, they hold a party there. Isn't it sound great!? The only thing I woeey about is to get back Taichung on time so that I won't miss the classes next Monday. Ha! I cannot help but exciting. This is the biggest annual music activities in south of Taiwan. It attracts hundreds of thousands of people to visit Kenting during spring vacation. People who love rock'n roll, people who seek for fun, or people who just wanna see some chicks in BIKINI hanging around the lovely south Taiwan beach. NO matter what is your reason to come to Kenting. Make sure you are ready to have a big big fun
!

1 則留言:

小碰Jimmy 提到...

I hope you will enjoy your trip!!!