2008年3月28日 星期五
Have a good time! Except the Coming of Exam.
I kind of enjoy these days. Doing whatever I want is exactly what I want and that feel great! However, seems like my good day is running short, because of the coming of the midterm exam. Well, after spring vacation, it will be the exam. If I smart enough then I should know I shoudn't mess up any subjects. As a result, I'd better start preparing for the exam. There will be lots of materials for preparing. It means hundreds of pages. Oh my god! It will be easier for me to think it as a long long long ....long stories which is written by ancient romance gleemen. However, if they were written by singer with harp, then I cannot help but thinking how great will it be if I can just sit down relax and enjoy somebody singing then I can do a great job at exams. Alright! Alright! I knew I am daydreaming. I'd better get back to my desk and focus on my textbooks hoping I won't mess up any subjects.
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
1 則留言:
Go! Go! Go! If you are well-prepared, you can conquer every subject and pass the exam easily.
張貼留言